Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Realizations:)

Today talking to some friends I really noticed how much of a negative person I can be. I decided that maybe I could take my own advice and try harder to find the good in all situations. For instance with my dad gone I can find the good from that being that I'm stronger and met some great people.

The guy I am currently seeing has helped me to see that the little things really do make a difference. Like a hug or a kiss on the forehead. The most simple touch can make the biggest difference. A wave from a stranger can make your day. Or at least for me it can.

Im also back to having those dreams that relate a bit too much to what is actually going on in reality. It scares me sometimes by honestly I'm not going to worry about it until it happens. I mean yea I'll be aware and be warned. So I'm prepared. I just won't stress.

Ha this is weird.... But for some reason I just can't seem to write.
But I'm at peace so I guess it's ok. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment